Friday, February 26, 2010

TOP OF THE POPS!

I truly believe everything is cuter when placed on a lollipop stick! Well, maybe not everything. But this whole idea has become one of my favourites. The thought of eating a piece of cake or a cookie like a lollipop is very whimsical in my mind. Call me crazy. Most people do!

Take a look at these adorable pictures and get inspired! Easter is around the corner and this just may be the treat to bring to your family dinner!


COOKIE POP!


PIE POP!


BROWNIE POP!



CHEESECAKE POP!


The last picture is from an extremely talented woman. Check out her blog at www.bakerella.com. Her work is so detailed and imaginative! To me, SHE is the Queen of Pops! Take the time to look at all her work. You will be inspired!

I have a dream that this week will be my week to attempt the cheesecake pop. I will let you know how it goes! Wish me luck and don't forget to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment